ESG is complicated. The recent backlash against ESG will only accelerate the unstoppable growth of ESG as a defining business issue of the 2020s.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. Yesterday’s best practice of setting net zero goals is quickly becoming table stakes. Every company must transform its purpose, business processes, and product portfolio to meet the decarbonization imperative – and to attract and retain the best talent.
What’s your company’s ESG transformation story?
Welcome to ESG Navigator – the best tool available to companies understand:
- How to think about ESG/sustainability as a growth opportunity;
- How your company stacks up today (vs. peers and the various ESG reporting frameworks and ratings); and
- How to future-proof your company and build a roadmap for sustainable innovation and growth.
Licensed and Launched by The Conference Board…
Making ESG Navigator available to 1,000+ companies globally
“ESG Navigator speaks the language of our C-suite and board. We cannot let ESG ratings dictate our strategy; we must first honestly know our material issues, our strengths and vulnerabilities; put actions in place to address those weaknesses – and then see where ESG ratings can add value.”
Scott Tew – Executive Director, Trane Technologies
Every company must transform itself to survive and thrive in a carbon-constrained, ESG world. It is happening now.
- Trane Technologies is leading the way. Imagine the CEO of an old-line, global industrial company saying, “It’s our responsibility to put the planet first.”
- Neste (Finland) and Ørsted (Denmark) paved the way – showing how transformation can work:
- Neste reinvented itself from a local crude oil refining company to a global leader in renewable fuels in a decade.
- Ørsted transformed from 85% oil and gas to 85% green energy 20 years early on its 30-year plan.